Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a new direction

Today I was thinking about the lack of effort put into this project. I have come to view a 'review' of a film as more of a burden than a pleasure and think that it is time to add another layer to The Movie Club for Kids Who Can't Read Good. I think we should make it a group collaborative effort. I propose, in addition to what we are already doing, we get together and all watch a film together and then discuss the film immediately after. This requires each of us to gather information before viewing the film to create the most knowledgeable and intelligent discussion. We have all gone in different directions and I know mine is aimed at film, but I think all of us would have great insight on each film and cause each other to defend and alter our own view of a film. It would be cool if we could each then contribute to a full synopsis of the film and, maybe I am going out on a limb here, post it on this site. Tell me your thoughts.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm watching you sleep right now.....this idea has potential.

Shana said...

i'm down.